Learn about essential oils
For those wanting to learn as much as possible about essential oils and the way to use them properly in your day to day life, I can think of no better opportunity than the coming series of online talks: Essential Oils Revolution 2.
Following on the heels of Essential Oils Revolution 2015, where over 160,000 people tuned in, this series promises to be quite interesting covering topics such as:
- The truth about “therapeutic grade”, synthetics, and the most commonly adulterated oils.
- How essential oils, homeopathy, and nutrition work together.
- Practical tips for cooking with essential oils and integrating them into the recipes you love.
- Effective oils to combat drug-resistant bacteria and how they are being used in community healthcare.
- Combining frequency medicine with essential oils for healing emotions.
- Oils for mood management, stress, anxiety, and better sleep.
- Using oils for learning disabilities, ADHD, and special needs children.
- Beating Lyme disease, improving blood sugar, and rebalancing your hormones with oils.
- Reversing the 4 stages of trauma and using aromatherapy for coping with fear.
- The different types of grief and how to help a mourning loved one with oils.
- Preventing PTSD in first responders and service workers.
- Preventing and treating yeast and fungal infections with oils.
- Favorite oils for digestion, detoxification, skincare, and anti-aging.
- Remedies for dandruff, athlete’s foot, and sugar cravings.
The talks are free and online, and they begin on August 22nd. To register click here.
A number of people have told me they won’t be able to attend all the talks, or that they’re at an inconvenient time. Not a problem you will be to acquire the downloads, including the transcripts. Click here for those.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!